My own experience as a student in online classes are: –
● In this pandemic situation, students are not able to go to school but due to online classes, their study didn’t stop.
● If online classes were not introduced then by now then more than half a year would be wasted by now.
● Before this pandemic when schools are open some students don’t eat their breakfast because the teachers won’t allow to class if they are late but now students have no tension of being late.
● And it would be easier for students to focus on what teachers are explaining because there would be no distractions or disturbance as it then schools are open.
● When schools are open before this pandemic, we have to listen to classes up to evening 7:30 pm but now students have to listen to online classes only up to a certain time it would be a lot easier for students.
● When schools were open before this pandemic, we don’t have sufficient time to spend time with family but now students have time to spend with family.
● And also, students feel so freely while listening to classes from home.
● Students feel suffocating while wearing uniforms but now because of online classes they don’t have to wear it.
● And it would be less cost listening to online classes because students don’t have to buy, I’d card, school uniform, diary, school modules, etc…
● Because of online classes, there is no punishment for beating.
● Because of online classes, we attend class from anywhere in this world, if we even go to the village, we could listen to the class.
● Because of limited online classes per day, there would be a lot of time left to practice all portion said by teachers on that day. By this, a student can score more points in exams.
● Students feel stressed while listening to online classes.
● Students get headaches while listening to online classes for a long time.
● Some students may also get a hearing problem because of listening to classes for a long time.
● The ability to see deteriorates because of online classes.
● And also, it would take so much long time to complete all the syllabus portions because of limited online classes.
● All the students don’t have smartphones so it would be difficult for the students to study on their own.
● And also, in some villages, if they even have smartphones but there will be no internet signal to listen to online classes.
● If they even have smartphones and internet connection but, in the villages, there will be an electricity cut.
● Because of online classless, there will be no one for students to help in their studies. So, students have to study themselves independently.
● Because of online classless parents have to buy a separate smartphone for them and also they have to buy internet connections like WIFI routers and it would be a waste of money and all families cannot afford money for buying a new smartphone or buying a WIFI router. Because of these students from poor families cannot study properly.
“I THANK THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS NICE OPPORTUNITY, TO SHARE MY OPINION ABOUT ONLINE CLASSES”.